Me Reading Captain Underpants

This is me reading Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants and I am reading page 76 and 77. I am becoming a better reader each day. Here is one of the strategies I use to become a better reader, Chuncking a word if it does not make sense. I hope that you notice that I have added as much expression as I could. Now here is me reading Captain Underpants and the Perilous Plot of Professor Poopypants.

4 thoughts on “Me Reading Captain Underpants

1. Hi Fay
    I know lots of boys at our school enjoy the Captain Underpants series just like you do!

You certainly read with great expression, and I think you have been practicing your fluent reading.

What other series do you enjoy?

from Mrs McKenzie

2. Fay,

You are becoming a great reader! I liked listening to you read. I can’t say I am a fan of Captain Underpants, but that’s ok, because there are probably lots of books that I read that you wouldn’t enjoy. Isn’t it great that there are so many different kinds of books out there so that everyone can find the kind they like?

Thanks for sharing your reading! Keep up the hard work!

Mrs. Burdett

3. Dear Mrs.Mckenzie,
    I also enjoy Ricky Ricotta’s Mighty Robot,Dinosaur Cove,Robert Munsch books,Magic School Bus,and thats it.Do you have some favourite books?
    From
    Fay

4. Dear Fay
    It is very nice to hear you read.This is the first time I heard your voice through mike .I think you’ve made very good throughout all these months.Keep up the good work.The time spent will make you fel good and smart.So up the good effors.
    With love from Grandpa Ah Kung